Last updated: December 07, 2017
Property Fair Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Usqor mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Title of publication or service – Usqor Premium Subscription
• Length of subscription (time period and content or services provided during each subscription period) (1-year)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, postal address, other information (“Personal Information”).
The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the Service and for our internal business purposes that form part of normal business practices. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the Service.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics (“Log Data”).
We may use and store information about your location, if you give us permission to do so. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your mobile device settings.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We send a session cookie to your computer when you log in to your User account. This type of cookie helps if you visit multiple pages on the Service during the same session, so that you don’t need to enter your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires.
We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your Content and account information. We encode our cookie so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. Users always have the option of disabling cookies via their browser preferences. If you disable cookies on your browser, please note that some parts of our Service may not function as effectively or may be considerably slower.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
In the event that we sell or buy businesses or their assets, or engage in transfers, acquisitions, mergers, restructurings, changes of control and other similar transactions, customer or user information is generally one of the transferable business assets. Thus, your personal information may be subject to such a transfer. In the unlikely event of insolvency, personal information may be transferred to a trustee or debtor in possession and then to a subsequent purchaser.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Australia and process it there.
Access and Correction
Australian Privacy Principle 6 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out above.
Australian Privacy Principle 1 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) allows you to make a complaint about any alleged breaches of privacy. In order to lodge a complaint with us, please contact us using the details above with the following information:
- Your name and address;
- Details of the alleged breach of privacy; and
- URL link to the alleged breach of privacy (if applicable).
Please allow us 30 days to investigate your complaint, after which we will contact you immediately to resolve the issue.
Retention of Information
We retain information for as long as required, allowed or we believe it useful, but do not undertake retention obligations. We may dispose of information in our discretion without notice, subject to applicable law that specifically requires the handling or retention of information. You must keep your own, separate back-up records.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers or replace it with the Personal Information of the Children’s parent or guardian.
Usqor – USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Read Quick Tip boxes and contact us if you have any questions on each tip. Subsequently delete each Quick Tip box.
- Print document.
- Have the policy signed and dated at the end of the document by the company’s most senior officer and retained with any original company records.
- The document will then be ready to be loaded onto your website.
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Property Fair Pty Ltd
The term ‘Property Fair Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Property Fair Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 85 248 913 347, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.